Sunday, April 15, 2012

"Textures & Tactility" - A Dream Came True

I was at the art studio once. It was  a precious experience indeed.It was a moment of serenity....  humbly capturing the moments in my heart, as what people say.. seeing is believing.On that day, I saw what this project means to the children.

I was sitting together with the students while they were doing their artwork. Watching them being exposed to different meduium of creative art.  Suddenly,  I heard a boy laughed in excitement! He pat his friend's hand, then said " Hey... tengok ni, benda ni jadi pasu lah!hey... look at this, it turns out t be a vase!! )

He is blind.

He did not know I was sitting in front of him. I watched him, busy telling his friends about his achievement. Happiness shown in his face...

Immediately I knew, we are doing something good... :)

Syukur Alhamdulillah, on 11 February 2012 , " Textures & Tactility"  art exhibition is a dream came true for all of us in Project Mata Hati.

God willing, there will be more institutions, galleries, sponsors, media and individuals coming forward to be part of us...

To all who have been supporting us,. we humbly say....Thank You

May Allah SWT bless you always...

Sincerely,
Davina

pictures courtesy of http://www.umarmita.com/
 
The young artists

 
Among the exhibit items

 
Proudly pose with her masterpiece

No comments:

Post a Comment